- When can I start? When should I apply?
Apply as soon as you decide Costa Rica is the place for you! This will give us ample time to set you up with your ideal placement! We have programs starting year round and most of our start dates are flexible. We can accommodate the program to your needs.
- What qualifications do I need?
Generally, we prefer that our volunteers be TEFL (or the equivalent) certified and have a college degree. However, we accept applications from anyone with teaching experience, studying education, and/or a willingness to learn and adapt and a strong desire to gain experience.
- Do I need to be a particular citizen?
No, but you will need to be fluent in English.
- Can I go with my friend/boyfriend/girlfriend?
- When will I know if I have been accepted or not?
We will let you know of your acceptance status as soon as your documents have been completed, no later than two months before the program start dates.